Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WAW204 ~ Renewed Day by Day ~

It's the very first Wednesday in October!  And you know what Wednesday means...  it's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
We appreciate our sponsors so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who generously provided our prizes this week!

Today our digital scripture features a passage from 2 Corinthians...


I printed my scripture on white card stock and added a red mat.  I used the same red card stock to create my card base (5.5 x 4.25 inches).  I cut a slightly smaller white card stock panel and used a grunge stamp with taupe ink to add depth to the card.  If you look closely, you will see I embossed the same panel with a falling snow design.  I stamped my two step poinsettia on white card stock before fussy cutting and adding with dimensional foam.  

Don't forget to stop by Word Art Wednesday to see how you can play along and pick up this fabulous digi scripture image!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies 

Card Stock - Stampin' Up Real Red, Georgia Pacific White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Real Red & Wild Wasabi
Stamps - Stampin' Up - Reason for the Season, Gorgeous Grunge
Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Simply Beautiful..
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...