Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WAW133 ~ Psalm 18:46 ~ The Lord Liveth

Welcome!  Thanks so much for stopping by!    It's time for another 
fabulous and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to Digi Darla's and V's Sweet Ideas for providing our prizes this week!  We appreciate your sponsorship so much! 

And here is my card for the week featuring this beautiful passage from Psalms...
 
 
I printed the scripture directly on this pale yellow chevron print and layered it over a soft coordinating floral DP.  I chose to used paper punched edging for trim and a few blossoms from my stash.  I also incorporated a crystal spray from the bridal section of the craft store.  Super shabby!  Thanks for stopping in!
 
Supplies
 
Paper - Bazzill, The Paper Studio, My Mind's Eye Sky's the Limit
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
Paper Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts
 Blossoms and Spray


1 comment:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! It is so colorful and summer like! Such a great card. :)

Have a good day!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...