Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WAW119 ~ Psalm 34:10 ~

Welcome!  It's time for another 
inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to both Jennifer Elliott Etsy and Iralamija Etsy for providing our prizes this week!   

This week we visit Psalms, Chapter 34...


This week I printed the digital scripture on white card stock and cut it at an angle.  With Valentine's Day coming up, I opted to use a soft pink card stock base with white accents and pretty Swiss dot print paper.  I used a heart die cut under my sentiment panel for an added bit of dimension.  A Mulberry rose and paper punched elements adorn the bottom.  Rretty simple this week!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!  {{hugs}}

Supplies

Die - Our Daily Bread Designs - Ornate Heart Die
Paper - The Paper Studio, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Mulberry Rose, Martha Stewart Craft Punches, Fiskars Paper Crimper, Distressing Tool
 

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! I love your style -- your cards are always gorgeous!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lori, I just saw this on Word Art Wednesday this morning, and I LOVE it! It's gorgeous, and I love how you've placed the verse over the beautiful heart! It's fabulous! Hugs, sweet friend!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...