Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WAW103 ~ Glory in the Cross ~

Welcome!  It's time for another inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to Shabby Cottage and Your Next Stamp
 for providing our prizes this week!
 
This week we feature this scripture from Galatians...


I used a sketch for the starting point combining similar DP from a couple of collections.  I printed the scripture sentiment directly on DP before cutting/embossing with an oval die.  I nestled a rhinestone and pearl flourish underneath with some mulberry blossoms and paper punched sprigs.  I added a few vines die cuts as well for interest.  The base panel has been distressed with a tea dye ink also.  So fun!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Until next time...

Blessings...

Supplies

Paper - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose * Mabel, My Mind's Eye - Remarkable
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye (base panel)
Dies - Spellbinders - Ovals Large; Our Daily Bread Designs Fancy Foliage
Misc. - Recollections Flourish, Paper Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts, Mulberry Flowers by Really Reasonable Ribbon 
 

5 comments:

Deepti said...

Beautiful combination of pattern paper layers and flowers :)

Natalie said...

I like how you've printed the verse on the designer paper! Beautiful card.
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog! That was so sweet of you.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card! I really like the colors you used and the flowers and diecuts are spectacular. I'm pinning this one. :)

Diane Noble said...

Love, love, love this Lori! What gorgeous papers and flowers, but it takes talent to put them all together in just the right way for true WOW-factor quality!

Unknown said...

Lori,
I like how your designer papers are so dainty and pretty. The layout is sweet and the card is very beautiful. Carole

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...